ViiBE is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to support its growth!
Integrated into a dynamic team of 20 people, within the Human Resources team, you will be our company’s voice to attract top talents and build a strong employment brand and culture. You will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, hiring, and retaining the candidates through a quality experience. You will also be in charge of planning, developing, and implementing a Talent Acquisition strategy while establishing and maintaining effective recruitment metrics, processes, systems and tools.
Ready to take on the challenge?
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide a hiring forecast.
- Develop and lead strategic initiatives to recruit and select a talented and diverse workforce that identifies with ViiBE’s culture.
- Oversee the full-cycle recruiting process to maintain a continuous pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Review and execute selection and recruitments processes (conduct interviews and screening calls).
- Creatively attract new talents using multiple sources to advertise, source, and recruit
- Implement up-to-date sourcing strategies including networking, social media, professional associations, and organizations to provide access to top applicants.
- Actively source and find candidates qualified for open positions.
- Provide insight and ideas, and use innovative sourcing methods for filling complex and hard to fill positions.
- Work as a team with the HR Manager to build career development plans in line with the strategy, assisting employees to grow in skills and responsibilities, and promoting internal mobility whenever possible.
- Coordinate completion of background checks, manage professional references, and offer letters.
- Supervise recruitment and coach members of the team on the recruitment process.
- Effectively keep track of the applicants and hiring process by maintaining accurate and organized recruitment/applicant files.
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs, create reports, identify areas for improvement, and creatively look for ways to increase efficiency.
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors and put referral programs in place.
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops, and suggest measures for improving employee retention and candidate experience.
- Design, plan, and execute employer branding activities.
- Manage relationships with recruitment partners (agencies, schools, etc.).
- Attend career fairs and similar events.