ViiBE is looking for a Sales Engineer to support its growth!
Integrated into a dynamic team of 14 people, within the Customer Success team, and working with the Sales team, you will be in charge of actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. You will be responsible for explaining the technical and functional aspects of the ViiBE platform (or product) to users, and make sure the set-ups run smoothly.
Concretely, you will join the Account Executives at the end of the sales cycles. Then, take over and be the owner of the POC until you can pass the project along to the CSM team in order to engage the onboarding process.
Ready to take on the challenge?
Sales engineering support
- Intervene during the last steps of ViiBE’s sales cycle alongside an Account Executive in order to provide the future customer with accurate information related to IT deployment, API integrations, and POC processes overall.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales engineering support to initiate the POC set-up phase.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to prospects.
- Talk with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
IT Project management
- Animate interactive presentation in front of clients to improve their knowledge about the platform, and act as ViiBE’s point of contact.
- Act as a liaison between ViiBE and the clients’ IT team to coordinate and ensure the opening of the proper IT ports, and establishing the right firewall and IT configurations before the POC.
- Work closely with the clients’ Data Protection Officer and establish the bridge with our Tech team to make sure we activate the right settings.
- Plan and run a series of tests to make sure that the right configuration is in place for the solution to work successfully in all the clients’ business units, worldwide.
- Establish bridges between the AE who is responsible for closing the deal, the CSM, and the KAM, who are both respectively responsible for onboarding and expending the platform over the clients’ business units.
- Coordinate the hand over with the CSM team to foster a successful onboarding.
- Work closely with the CSM and Sales team to improve closing, onboarding, and training phases by updating them on customers’ needs.
- Create and nurture a consultative relationship with the clients.
- Organize biweekly business review meetings with strategic users to provide regular assessment feedback of ViiBE usage ramp up within the organization, discuss new use case scenarios, and collect requests for customization and ad hoc developments to be brought to ViiBE platform.
Customer success management
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s business challenges and objectives to appropriately plan new features to address their needs.
- Collect all the use cases in order to create compelling content.
- Organize brainstorming sessions and workshops dedicated to adapt the Product roadmap in accordance with users’ needs and with their ad hoc development requests.